Breathe easy! You will be amazed at the comfort and ease of breathing that comes with learning to use a full face mask in the PADI Full Face Mask Diver course.
This course provides the diver with the basic safety, technical and practical knowledge necessary to be a competent full face mask diver and feel comfortable using their system. You will participate in an academic session to learn the features of full face masks, gain familiarity with the system in the pool, and finish by demonstrating skills in the open water.
If you are a PADI Open Water Diver who is at least 12 years old, you can enroll in the PADI Full Face Mask Course.
Gain the knowledge and skills to safely dive using a full face mask. During the PADI Full Face Mask Diver course, you will learn …
• Benefits of diving with a full face mask
• Components of a full face mask
• Diving with a full face mask
• Full face mask problems & solutions
• Caring for your full face mask
In addition to your basic scuba gear, you will be using a Full Face Mask. Your Instructor will review any other equipment you may need for this course.
12 years or older
PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver (or qualifying entry-level certification)
- Classroom Session with Instructor
- Pool Session with Instructor
- Two dives with instructors
- Full Face Mask Diver manual
- PADI Full Face Mask Diver Certification card
- Scuba Gear rental: $50 one time fee for the entire course (BCD, Reg w/Computer, Tanks, Weights, Wetsuit)
- You are responsible for providing your own scuba quality personal gear. Mask, fins, snorkel, boots & clips. Snorkel gear will not work for this course. We also offer Student discounts on these items.
- Browse the shop now to see what’s available.