The Garmin Descent Mk2i Wrist Dive Computer, Titanium is an elegant yet rugged dive computer. Made to withstand the elements and deliver the data you need, this wrist dive computer features SubWave™ sonar technology for integrated tank pressure monitoring on up to 5 tanks when you purchase the Garmin Descent T1 Tank Pod and pair it with your dive computer. Providing remaining air time, air consumption rate, and more for you and other divers within a range of 10 meters this handy dive computer just made diving much easier.
With six dive modes, this is the first and potentially the last dive computer you will ever need to buy. Well worth the investment, this dive computer boasts a 1.4 inch color screen that’s made to be easily read in bright sunlight and low light conditions. The 32MB memory capacity means you can store data from up to 200 dives on the computer and you can download the data when you pair your phone and get the Garmin Dive™ app.
Not just a dive computer, this device functions on land as a multisport GPS smartwatch. This computer features multi-GNSS support, multiple sports apps, wrist-based heart rate monitoring, advanced training features, music storage, and so much more. You can even mark your entry and exit points on your dives with the surface GPS. Pick one up today and start planning your next adventure.
- SubWave™ sonar technology for integrated tank pressure monitoring on up to 5 tanks
- 1.4 inch color sunlight-readable display
- 32GB memory
- Operating temp: -20º to 45ºC (-4º to 113ºF)
- Elegant yet rugged design
- Six dive modes including single and multiple gas dives, gauge, apnea, apnea hunt, and closed-circuit rebreather
- Multi-GNSS support
- Multiple sports apps
- Wrist-based heart rate monitoring
- Pulse Ox sensor (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
- Advanced training features
- Garmin Pay™
- Music storage
- Smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) for calls, texts, calendar alerts, and more
- ABC sensors with underwater 3-axis compass
- Surface GPS (GPS tracking does not work underwater)
- Stores up to 200 dives, downloadable to the Garmin Dive™ app
- Battery life: up to 80 hours in dive mode, up to 16 days in smartwatch mode, and up to 15 hours in GPS mode with music
- Descent Mk2i, titanium carbon gray DLC with black band comes with a charging/data cable and user manual
Note: This wrist dive computer features SubWave™ sonar technology for integrated tank pressure monitoring on up to 5 tanks when you purchase the Garmin Descent T1 Tank Pod (coming late Q4 2020) and pair it with your dive computer. Which will provide remaining air time, air consumption rate, and more for you and up to 5 other divers within a range of up to 10 meters.