The VENOM Arc dive mask lets you see more in a variety of light conditions, plus its hydrodynamic build and easily adjustable straps make your diving more enjoyable.
● Double-sided anti-reflective coating cuts glare and improves vision
● UltraClear Schott Superwite™ glass lens with exceptional optical clarity
● Patented SubFrame design with hydrodynamic styling and no external frame
● Double-layer, dual-color silicone skirt keeps the mask comfortably secure
● One-window / low volume design for unobstructed forward vision and wide viewing angles
● Simple squeeze-to-adjust mask strap
● Lifetime warranty against frame breakage
WHAT MAKES OUR NEW ULTRACLEAR SCHOTT SUPERWITE™ GLASS SO SPECIAL?
The Atomic Aquatics Venom Arc delivers superlative vision quality and a utilitarian design that is suitable for a wide range of divers and snorkelers.
The proprietary UltraClear lens in the VENOM Arc dive mask is made by the Schott Glass Company in Germany. By using ultra-high quality glass, Schott make mask lenses that deliver the best visibility possible in a wide range of conditions. Whether in dark or light conditions, the double-sided anti-reflective coating acts like a polarized lens and yields strikingly clear ocular performance.
The VENOM ARC gives you the highest purity grade UltraClear glass available. That means you get incredible clarity and high light transmission that isn’t available in other masks-even those who claim to be ultra-clear.