- Stay Connected After your dive, Bluetooth connectivity lets you share your stats, location, memories, and photos on social media via the free DiverLog+ app on your smartphone (for iOS and Android).
- Four Operating Modes Dive how you like with Air, Nitrox, Gauge dive modes, plus Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between dive modes and free dive)
- User-Changeable Battery Uses globally available standard batteries found at supermarkets and drugstores so you can easily replace as needed
- Memory Maintains settings and calculations during battery changes
- Intuitive Navigation Single-button access to last dive data (maximum depth and bottom time)
- Well Lit Easy reading in low light conditions
- Increased Safety Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light
- 3 Gas Computer Able to switch up to three gases underwater
- Updatable software User-updatable software gives you long-term access to the latest features and upgrades via Bluetooth connection
- Water Activation Water activation feature gives you a worry-free start to your dive
- History Mode History Mode lets you see your total dives, maximum depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature. Records up to 24 dives
- Nitrox Mix Capability Up to 100% O2. Mix up to 2 Nitrox gases
- Deep Stop Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Go Anywhere Salt or freshwater dive selection
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
Aqua Lung Console with i300c Computer
$450.00 – $545.00
Bluetooth technology is now added to the popular i300, making it even simpler to use
The i300C’s uncomplicated, intuitive, and rugged design lets you focus on your dive, not your gear. With an easy-to-use interface, flexible operating modes, built-in backlight and water-activated on switch, the i300C gets you in the water and descending to your next adventure in no time. This durable, versatile and affordable dive computer is great for new divers as well as dive schools and centers. Users will appreciate the data retention feature that saves past settings and calculations between battery changes.
Wirelessly manage your dive data and settings on your mobile device via the computer’s Bluetooth connectivity and after your dive share your memories, stats, photos, and dive site on social media all through the free DiverLog+ app.