San Clemente & Catalina Islands – April 2024
Departs San Pedro: April 26th, 2024 –
Returns: April 28th, 2024
$489 per person
San Clemete Island
Scuba diving at San Clemente Island
Diving conditions at San Clemente Island are known for the clearest, warmest waters of all eight Channel Islands. Located in the southernmost region of California this island receives the warmest waters from the tropical currents from the south. Giant kelp beds, schools of fish, coral banks, and shear walls make this a diver’s paradise. Waters in the summer can reach over 70 degrees Fahrenheit and photographers flock to this island for some of the best wide-angle photography available in California.
Santa Catalina Island
Scuba diving at Santa Catalina Island
Scuba diving in Catalina Island offers an unparalleled underwater adventure that captivates divers from around the world. Nestled off the coast of Southern California, Catalina Island boasts crystal-clear waters, abundant marine life, and diverse underwater landscapes that make it a premier diving destination.
Divers can encounter colorful kelp forests, playful sea lions, curious Garibaldi fish, and even the occasional dolphin or Giant Black Sea Bass. The island’s waters are teeming with life, offering a chance to witness a wide array of marine species up close.
2 night stay on the Pacific Star Dive Boat (Friday April 26th and Saturday April 27th)
Meals and Snacks
What’s Not Included
Tanks & Weights
Transportation to and from the Dive Boat
Anything not mentioned above
Nitrox is available for an additional fee. Cylinders must be o2 cleaned for Nitrox
Space on this trip is limited. There are only 20 Spaces available.
A little about the boat:
We’re located in San Pedro. 141 W. 22nd Street
San Pedro, CA 90731
- BUNKROOM – Our bunk room holds 6 single bunks and 6 double bunks in 5 private staterooms and 8 single bunks and 4 double bunks in a common sleeping area, all with privacy curtains and reading lights. A high speed blower provides ventilation and we provide blankets and pillows for your snoozing comfort. Bunks will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. Sign up now and choose your bunk.
- HEADS – Once in the Galley you’ll find the Heads, both port and starboard side, are large (by boat standards) full bathrooms with toilet, sink and full showers.
- AIR FILL STATION – From the dive deck to the galley you pass the air fill station where Partial Pressure enriched fills are available for those certified divers you wish to use Nitrox. With camera rinse sink located at the fill station you will always find your photo gear at the ready.
- GALLEY – The galley is where we serve our meals, enjoy a movie in surround sound or just socialize with old and new friends. Meals on The Star start in the morning with a continental breakfast of breads, fruits, cereals, juices, and of course some of Sonja’s home baked goodies. Once the eyes are opened you might want to order a hot breakfast of eggs, hot cakes, or just a fresh breakfast burrito. It’s there for you so enjoy. Snacks are through out the day and always there from fruit platters and veggie trays to chips, dips and cookies. Lunch and Dinner are sit down style. You sit down and we serve you. No drive thru lines here, just relax, enjoy and let us do the work. Meals range from soup and sandwich to roast pork with all the trimmings and if VEGAN, no worries, just let us know and it’s Boca Burgers around.
- DIVE DECK – By removing the bait tank, leaving the dive deck wide open for easy access. With bench seating, gear storage, donning and removal is quick and easy.
- SUNDECK – At some point you may choose to take advantage of the open air sundeck where the views can be simple breath taking.
You are welcome to board after 8pm on Friday night.
$489 per person